Day 3
Today I woke up with vague cramp,
I have eaten now an oreo churro, a few tortillas chips w/ salsa, a couple glasses of kombucha, and some matcha.
My gut feels ok but I still feel like there's some pain lurking there. Maybe if I ate a meal right now it would resurface. But I am waiting -
I just ate some mexican french fries w/ rice & cheese & beans & stuff - now my gut starting to feel a little ugly, but not sure if just the anticipation...?
I am also not feeling mentally well right now because of school and life in general (earlier this morning I was contemplating suicide, in passing though and just depressed about my prospects in capitalism)
There is a more distinct shooting pain fading in and out beneath my belly button area.
I could not resist the temptation of some mexican food because I was stressing and depressing. Now I am feeling the wrath of the Food Bezlebub
... pains subside but still there... I'm still hungry for more of that Mexican food ...
I pooped and without getting into too much detail so I don't excite any fetishists my poop was definitely off
I ate the Mexi food .... no more pain.... I also ate a sugary treat w/ China goo... actually it's Mexican.
No pain no gain
Comments
Post a Comment