Day 9

 As these issues periodically rise up, and eventually disappear, I figure they are longterm effects of my eating disorder, but as S said maybe it's because of what I'm eating. I think it could just as well be both. Today for instance I have eaten 3 bowls of the remaining spaghetti, and also a fig cookie. No pains whatsoever today, as they've been gradually disappearing the past couple days. While in NY, I have been eating differently because the different set up here, and I have been doing a little emotional eating, although I did that back home too. So I may have been eating more carbs - maybe - but I have also been trying to keep a balanced diet, given the general veganism I practice. 

But I'll keep posting anyway, just to see if this happens again soon- it will eventually. (I also happened to be stressed a lot last week because of school, though right now I'm getting more and more ahead of the class schedule and am trying to take control of the emotions which constantly beset my silly little head)

I also forgot to mention that I've also been following S's advice and drinking more daily water. 

Also, no alcohol today. I have been drinking more lately in terms of days per week, although ever since I got here and have had some really depressing hangovers, I don't drink as much in one day as I used to. Although I don't keep precise records of my alcohol consumption, just general trends.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7

Day 3

day 8....