Day Cinco

 I woke up this morning and ate some more of that tofu broccoli and rice, fell asleep... woke up w/ some cramping... now I don't have it anymore but am getting hungery... I'm actually starting to feel pretty depressed so feel like cramming my hole.....

2 bananas

dull shooting pain arising

cramping, some prickliness

had an apple n some pnut butter, no change in pain; moved to underlying pressure 

cup of tea w/ matcha 

Ate tasty potatoes, kale, a few lil tomatoes in mustard ketchup mayonnaise ... no increase in pain, but still a pressure and light cramping

Now for another snack..... some oat peanut butter bars...... mm..... 

tummy's a lil prickly. . . . . . . 

 

It's the end of the day and I just had some oatmeal, my stummy's been very gently prickly this whole time though. 

Good night  dear blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7

Day 3

day 8....