woke up w/ some vague discomfort in lower bowels, friend gave me some veg dumplings and I ate them, I dont think it really had much of an impact had a cider, started getting heartburn after ate half avocado w/ tortilla chips slight prickling in left side chips & yogurt, tortilla w avocado, kale, vegan cheese still have heartburn, not a lot going on in abdomen
Today I woke up with vague cramp, I have eaten now an oreo churro, a few tortillas chips w/ salsa, a couple glasses of kombucha, and some matcha. My gut feels ok but I still feel like there's some pain lurking there. Maybe if I ate a meal right now it would resurface. But I am waiting - I just ate some mexican french fries w/ rice & cheese & beans & stuff - now my gut starting to feel a little ugly, but not sure if just the anticipation...? I am also not feeling mentally well right now because of school and life in general (earlier this morning I was contemplating suicide, in passing though and just depressed about my prospects in capitalism) There is a more distinct shooting pain fading in and out beneath my belly button area. I could not resist the temptation of some mexican food because I was stressing and depressing. Now I am feeling the wrath of the Food Bezlebub ... pains subside but still there... I'm still hungry for more of that Mexican food ...
Hello.... no pains today...... had a coffee I bought at the grocery store... then a beer... some potato chips, yogurt, a lil avocado..... some sandwiches... ramen w some kale.... snacks here and there.... I haven't had any pain that I remember. But I'm a bit wary right now- bowl of spaghetti an apple My gut feels uneasy but no pain or discomfort ... I'm gonna have some more spaghetti.
Comments
Post a Comment